Sunday, February 1, 2009

close ups

Presenting.....PEANUT BUTTER, the TAME roborovskis!

"Hello! =)" -Butter, held by 3 of my fingers around his tummy and not stuggling.

Butter looks really stunned. Hey, is this daddy? What happened to mummy? =(

Ohh...mummy has to run some errands...butter understands! =)

Hey look what's that? Nice toys down there!! I don't know who was more scared of who, but I was freaked out when Butter jumped down from that height into the box. Luckily no injuries and he's still running around crazily =)


And look who's there? The wonderful peanut! He loves sitting on the big lump of flesh just below the thumb. Maybe he likes the warmness? But he allowed me to take this beautiful photo of him!

And behold, again, Peanut! From the top this time =)

Pose, nut! Pose! *Stones* Pose, please?? *Stones* Oh well, he likes his stone face on camera! Right, peanut? =D

I feel like a long way up, daddy...I know that's my toy, but pleasee put me down?

Looking sadly at the toys just out of reach =(

Daddy, pleaseeeee??

I guess I didn't find him cute enough to keep him on my hand any longer =P joking...but here he excitedly climbs off my hand!

And poof. He's gone!


Peeping out at his surroundings.

And here, on the lookout for the big pink thing with the camera!!

Gotcha, peanut butter! =D

No comments: