Thursday, June 11, 2009

i thought the gerbils didn't run their wheel

But I found it toppled when I returned just now. Lol. Wonder what they have been up to, and how puzzled they must have been as to WTF is the wheel lying on its side. Serves them right for running so fast. Haha. Anyway, Gerby is pretty awesome in that I still find her milking the babies now and then...they seem to find her pretty well, in fact they are darting all over the place when I open the top, and this is a video of them in their overturned box cover:

And this is a video of our only LIGHT COLOURED GERBIL =P yes, I am biased. Haha, but this just films her smelling the food and running all over, even on top of their log house.

Oh, the gerbils eat a healthy 30+ pellets every meal (twice a day). It's two big scoops of hamster delight, and they finish it all. Today I topped it up with the remaining mealworms (about 20+ pieces) for good measure. They have yet to bury their food =)

No comments: